Skip to main content

Life of an average student.

Basically, I am not a "job seeker" kind of person who wants to earn money and invest my time by working or others. I have a story that every average student has faced even once in there life. I belong to a lower-middle-class family where we have a single earning man in the house "My Dad."
who has to run 5 member family alone. He has a decent job but not enough salary to satisfies all the desires and wants of us. Like all the families his main motive is to make us [his children] stand by providing them good education, where he hasn't made us compromised ever. So the story starts when I just gave my 12th board exams and made a plan for my future and decided a course that I want to do.
 
That course was BMS [ Bachelor of management studies ], so I starting taking coaching for that exam as my all friends were taking and I made my father invested 10,000INR. I didn't put that much effort that I have to put for clearing its entrance exam and the result was negative as expected. I also gave some colleges entrance test like [ Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University ] and BVP Bharati Vidyapeeth University ]  where I got quite decent ranks and I was eligible for getting admission in there top colleges but again the problem was as being a Delhi student not holding a Delhi university degree, I know that sounds so stupid but the main reason was the fees of these colleges which was so higher as compared to Delhi university and as per my boards result I got 74.89% [GENERAL] with which I was not even in the last cut off list of Delhi University. Which made me so disappointed and week. Guilt was the only thing I was left with and after some days I made myself registered in B.com [ Program ] from SOL [School of open learning] Delhi university and started a plan to do CA [Chartered accountant] so again I made a promise to my dad that this time I will put my all efforts to clear this exam and made him invest 25000INR in CA foundation coaching classes. I studied for months I do put my all efforts this time and the exams went very good I was happy after the exams that ya I will pass this exam and will put double efforts to clear the next level in the 1st attempt, But when the result came it was a shock for me "I failed by 4 Marks in my maths exam".
It was so depressing and I made myself lock in a room and cry for hours. I was not able to talk to my father by looking into his eyes, I was speechless. All of my friends got admission in some pretty shitty private colleges and some got into there father's business. 
I was the only one who was just doing B.com from [SOL]. After all this thing happen right now I am doing a job and earning an average salary that a fresher gets, my motive is to gain experience and start preparing for a master's degree from a top college. 

How will I achieve that?
After knowing all my story you will think that why  he is again going to prepare for some exams and made investments in that coaching but the answer is once you know the value of your own earned money then you will definitely start to save it and use it in a very productive way that it will definitely give results one day. As now I am not letting my father invest more on me.
My timetable - Go to the job come home study, eat repeat.



I would like to conclude that not everyone got admission according to there expectations and needs but sitting idle and just swiping.


your mobile is really a waste of time and one thing we really have to keep in mind that we will get only get everything cooked when we are kids once you are grown enough you have to cook it by yourself and find yourself a position.

Comments